Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mission to do something with all those clothes.





My boyfriend was on a mission to find the new Thrasher and I was browsing the books with nothing in particular in mind. Luckily I came across a book on 101 things to do with a T-shirt. I think I might have shirts I haven't thrown away in 10 years because of a certain pattern or maybe just maybe I might fit it someday. Well now that the book has inspired me I am finally using all of those dusty shirts. Not only am I using old shirts, I'm also not going to be using as many grocery bags anymore.
I have also found a way to make them into cute hair clips that I put all those buttons, beads, and mismatched jewelry I've been saving for some odd reason, all theses years. There's something to be said about filling your time and utilizing what you already have to make less waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment